Maintenance & Reliability Solutions
The people and systems utilized to collect information necessary to support and maintain your company’s assets are often overlooked as a resource that can be used in other aspects of your business.
Yet, no other technical group has better insight and knowledge of your company’s asset health than the group of people working on your equipment daily.
Often, asset-owning companies lack the needed talent and resources to complete the work required to implement a world-class maintenance and reliability program.
Team with Tormod to design a customized solution that meets your facility needs including procedure development, operator training, CMMS setup, planning & scheduling, and PM development.
Realize the full potential of your maintenance organization through Maintenance Optimization.
By understanding where an asset is in its lifecycle, its design limitations, technical capabilities, and optimum operational characteristics, Tormod will identify bottlenecks in your operational environment and explain the reasoning behind them.
Together, we will find solutions that help move you toward operational excellence.
- Team Members
- Technical Support
- Review of existing Team
- Identify gaps in tools, systems, talent, and training
- Fill or minimize gaps
Key Areas of Support:
- CMMS & MRO Solutions
- Project Management
- Planning & Scheduling Solutions
- PM Development & Implementation
- Turnaround Solutions & Management
- Asset Assessments
- Maintenance & Reliability Training (RCA, CMMS, P&S)
- Reliability Audits
A fully-functional maintenance organization will require most if not all the specified disciplines below in order to be successful in running a reliable plant:
- Safety and Regulatory Compliance Specialists
- Plumbing and Pipefitters
- HVAC Technicians
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Automation and Controls Technicians
- Plant-specific Engineers (Mechanical, Electrical & Process)
- Reliability Engineers
- Storeroom & Spares Management
- Maintenance-related Procurement Specialists
- Storeroom Clerks
- Lubrication Specialists
- Painting and Coating Specialists
Many of these specialties are combined into roles contained in job descriptions based on related fields of study. Tormod can help you define, develop, train, and launch your team into a successful path to reliability in your plant.